- 250 g Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Digestive Biscuits, crumbs
- 5 – 8 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 14 Strawberries
- 1/2 Packet Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line your muffin tray with liners, I used silicone cupcake liners.
- Stir together biscuit crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt until well combined. Press about 1 – 1 1 /2 Tablespoons of the mixture into the base of your liners. Press the mixture down firmly and then place into the fridge to set. TIP: Save a few Tablespoons of your crumb mixture to coat your strawberries in at the end to add a nice crunch. 🙂
- While the base of your cheesecake is setting, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice together. Once combined add your eggs one at a time and beat until you have a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Spoon your cheesecake mixture into the molds, then place your cheesecakes into the oven for 20 minutes. Or until risen slightly and beginning to crack on the surface.
- Allow your cheesecakes to cool in the trays completely and then place them in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Once your cheesecakes have set completely, remove them from your liners. Spoon your melted chocolate over each individual cheesecake. Then dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate to cover them and then place on top of your cheesecakes. You can also sprinkle your extra crumb mixture onto the chocolate covered strawberry, before placing it on the cheese cake to add a nice crunch.
If you decide to make these Cheesecakes, I’d love to see how they turn out for you. Tag me on insta or use the #JustSoElina 🙂
Hope you all have a super sweet Valentines Day! And comment down below what recipe you want me to share next xx